July 11, 2023 at 6:29:01 p.m.
Company Name: Niagara River Trading Company
Address: 6199 Don Murie Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario
Website URL: www.nrtc.ca
Personal Information Collected
We collected the following Personal Information:
Identifiers. A real name or alias, postal address, signature, home phone number or mobile phone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number or other financial information, e-mail address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Inferences. Drawn from Other Personal Information. Profile reflecting a person’s preference, characteristics, predispositions, and other inferences.
Geolocation Data. Physical location or movements. For example: city, province, and postal code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation; and, with permission on your mobile device settings and precise geolocation information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.
Hereinafter known as “Personal Information.”
Creating a User Profile or Account. We may collect information directly from you or an agent authorized to act on your behalf. We also collect information indirectly from your or your authorized agent. This can be done through information we collect from your while providing content, products, or services.
If you would like to know more about cookies and how they are used, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to do so. However, in a few cases, some of our website features nay not function as a result.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use or disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
· Offerings. To provide products, services, and offerings
· Alerts. To provided e-mail alerts and other communications regarding our products, services and offering that may be of interest or that you are registers to receive.
· Obligations. To carry out any obligations for paid products, services, offerings, or any obligation under our terms and conditions.
· Security. To detect security incidents, verify human users, and avoid being subject to malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
· Intended Purpose. As described for the intended purpose when collecting your personal information.
Selling Personal Information
Our policy is that we DO NOT sell your personal information.
Sharing Personal Information
We disclose your Personal Information to 3rd parities for business purposes. The general categories of 3rd parties that we share with are as follows:
· Our 3rd party service providers that, without their services, our website would not be able to function in its current manner;
· Affiliated websites and business in and effort to bring you and our users improved services, products, and offerings;
· Other companies, affiliated partners, and 3rd parties that help us advertise products, services, and offering to you, other users, and potential new customers;
· 3rd parties to whom you, or an authorized agent on your behalf, authorized us to disclose your Personal Information;
· Other 3rd parties to comply with legal requirements or to disclose Personal Information to government authorities per the rule of the law.
Linking to 3rd Parties
Changes and Amendments
Security and Protection
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to Personal Information. This includes device safeguards used in accordance with industry standards. It is understood by you that the Personal Information you submit electronically may not be secure when transmitted to us. Specifically, we recommend that you do not use unsecure or public channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information.